As you know ABC on Saturday, did an Obamamercial for Socialist Health care at the Whitehouse. I found this blog on Newsbusters.org (a great site if you haven't viewed it before). Enjoy the prophetic blog below:
- How can WE convince America that Obamacare is absolutely necessary, regardless of the cost?
- Isn't it true that without Obamacare, 47 million Americans will die in the next year due to insurance companies refusal to offer coverage?
- This isn't a question Mr. President- I just want to say that that is the coolest jacket I've ever seen.
- Mr. President, how do you cope each day knowing that there are still Republicans in Congress?
- Mr. President, how is Elvis, and have you seen him lately?
- Mr. President, keeping in mind the rising national debt, do you feel we can continue to pin this on W. until things eventually turn around and you can take credit?
- Wouldn't it be wise, Mr. President, to make the health care bill something in the range of 8 to 10 thousand pages thereby insuring that no one has either the inclination, or time, to read the whole thing?
- Mr. President, Charlie Gibson is looking for a position within your administration. Is there anything available? Say, something along the lines of the cush job Brokaw got?
- Is Jake Tapper getting on your nerves yet? You want us to replace him?
- Finally Mr. President. We here at ABC are keenly aware of your absolute perfection and thank you for time with us and of course, for saving the country. And, admitting just a bit of bias here, we think we're better served to push your agenda than NBC. After you've successfully blackballed FoxNews from future White House access, could you work on NBC? CBS is a joke, as you know, and Katie Couric poses no threat to any news organization, but NBC, with their GE connection, seems to have greater access than we do, that's why I mention it.
(With batted eyelashes and a curtsy, ABC news closes the Obamamercial.)