Friday, May 22, 2009
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
"People don't seem to mind that the government is owning car companies, firing CEO's and dictating what kind of cars must be built." (By David Wade)
Obama is dictating to the car industry telling us by 2012-2016 this will happen: No Vans - Pick-Ups - SUV, etc.
So Obama wants to transform the American car and truck fleet; that's called dictatorship (and my friend) this is just the start of what's to come, or to become of AMERICA under the leadership we now have.
California has spoken, it residents have roundly defeated Prop's 1A-1E. 1F passed however which prohibits government workers receiving pay increases during a deficit year.
In essence the low turnout and the huge % defeat of the measures that would have taken an additional 27 Billion dollars from California taxpayers, is a resounding statement to the Governor and state legislator's, to just say no!
No to lifetime benefits and pay for government employee's. No to union's raping the businesses in our state. No to ridiculous, ineffective and unnecessary spending on 'Green technology' and 'Eco-freak' policies that put earth and animal ahead of human beings. What we want is California to spend their money like we spend our money, with a conscience.
This message is making it's way all the way to Washington DC. In DC they are touting polls that say Americans are willing to pay more taxes in order to get out of this economic recession. California has spoken to this theory with a resounding "Hell NO!" Now what congress needs to worry about is, that their constituents might feel and vote the same way in 2010. California leads the way once again. The Dem's always point to California as a progressive front runner for all their liberal policies. But when those policies cause a state to fail they go silent.
What else are people saying no to?
- No to Nationalized Health Care
- No to transferring Terrorists into the US (although I am sure Arnold would offer Alcatraz)
- No to driving unsafe more expensive cars
- No to paying credit card interest on the day the purchase is made
- No to putting our grandchildren into unbearable debt
- No to government owned radio stations and newspapers
- No to requiring our tax dollars to fund abortions
- No to bowing to foreign leaders and talking to evil dictators
- No to government expansion and intrusion in all of our lives
Mr. Obama will get part 2 of this message in 2010 when all of his friends in congress get voted out for true conservatives who will begin the long effort of bridling this president and cleaning up his mess.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Monday, May 18, 2009
- Unemployment continues to worsen and the 'stimulus' pork bill has proven to breed corruption and ineffectual results. Obama owns it~FAILED
- China and Brazil are the first countries to begin using their own currency in international transactions. The move follows recent Chinese challenges to the status of the dollar as the world’s leading international currency. All the while Timmy G keeps pumping worthless paper out of the Treasury. Obama owns it~FAILED
- The 10th Amendment is starting to gain traction in multiple states in the union. "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." Many states are now passing bills to effectively give legs to this amendment, even to the point of threatening succession. Montana is currently challenging federal gun restrictions citing their states sovereignty given by the constitution. Obama owns it~FAILED
- We could go on to talk about Banks, Auto, National Security, open boarders, Pelosi, inflation, Guantanamo, Biden, Wall Street, CEO's, ACORN, Iran, Israel, torture photos, CIA memos, and so many other important issues that are not effectively being addressed.
The bottom line is that at this point Mr. Obama is creating a royal mess for himself and fixed nothing while blaming others and looting the treasury. This cannot go on much longer. Obama owns it and even his own supporters in government and media are starting to get restless.
If Mr. Obama insists on governing this nation whilst drunk with power, he should at least look to the Republicans and ask for a designated driver.