President Barack Obama is attempting to convince all of us that everything is just fine and that the economy is heading in a positive direction. Well, the truth is that everything is not fine and things are about to get a whole lot worse. Our economy has been in decline for quite a while now, and soon we are going to smash directly into an economic brick wall. Unfortunately, a lot of Americans are in denial about this. A lot of people out there doubt that an economic collapse is coming. Well, if you know someone that believes that the U.S. economy is going to be “just fine”, just show them the list below.
$3.59 - When Barack Obama entered the White House, the average price of a gallon of gasoline was $1.85. Today, it is$3.59.
- It is hard to believe, but today the poverty rate for children living in the United States is a whopping 22 percent.
- According to U.S. Representative Betty Sutton, an average of 23 manufacturing facilities permanently shut down in the United States every single day during 2010.
- Back in 2007, about 10 percent of all unemployed Americans had been out of work for 52 weeks or longer. Today, that number is above 30 percent.
- The amount of money that the federal government gives directly to Americans has increased by 32 percent since Barack Obama entered the White House.
- U.S. housing prices are now down a total of 35 percent from the peak of the housing bubble.
- The official U.S. unemployment rate has been above 8 percent for 40 months in a row.
- According to one survey, 42 percent of all American workers are currently living paycheck to paycheck.
- Shockingly, at this point 48 percent of all Americans are either considered to be “low income” or are living in poverty.
- Today, an astounding 49.1 percent of all Americans live in a home where at least one person receives benefits from the government.
- Last year, an astounding 53 percent of all U.S. college graduates under the age of 25 were either unemployed or underemployed.
- According to a recent Gallup poll, only 60 percent of all Americans say that they have enough money to live comfortably.
We have been through tough times before as a nation so there is always hope. But this current administration has blatantly pontificated its self proclaimed superiority whilst their policies are wreaking havoc on the every day lives of its citizens. Short of an election fraud coup by democrats, there is no way a majority of Americans will re-elect this disaster of a president.
Liberal News Media (DNC Outlets) continues to suffer losses in advertising revenue and viewership, while they continue to display unprecedented arrogance in telling viewers what they think they need to know instead of reporting what viewers want to know.
Big brother is increasing their scope in our every realm from telling us what we can and cannot eat, where we can eat it and how much we can buy in one setting. TSA is now going to be doing random inspections at train stations, subways and bus stations. There have been several occurring incidents of the TSA actually setting up road side inspections where they are pulling over drivers and patting them down.
Are we really going to allow this country to go the way of European socialist and communist regimes? If we don't have a change in leadership it will only be a matter of time before you are stopped at every state and county line to be asked " Papers Please". Are we really prepared to be asked on our way from San Bernardino County to Los Angeles County, "What is your business in Los Angeles County?, Have you every voted Republican? Do you support the opinions of Sarah Palin?"
Mitt Romney may not be the perfect choice for conservatives for President of the United States, but he will repeal Obamacare, lower taxes on business, reform the welfare system and stop the unions from stealing taxpayers money to support their liberal agenda.
You must vote in November, and you must help put an end to this lab experiment gone awry called Barack Obama!