Friday, May 8, 2009
$328,000 U.S. Tax Payer dollars were authorized and used by the Obama administration for, as they call it, a 'photo opportunity'?!? Initially the photo was not to be released, until some media applied the 'freedom of information act' (yeah Bush). And reluctantly, the most transparent administration ever, was forced to release one photo. (I found a Hi-Res version and used it as my wallpaper).
This was more like a 'terror opportunity', as hundreds of NYC employees frantically left their high rise buildings and ran in the streets for their lives, and just another reminder to America .. Be afraid of this president. Like this costly incident, you won't see Obama's policies cripple you until you see a low flying postal truck delivering you the message that you are being audited by the 'new IRS', or get a letter explaining to you why you as a white male have to pay an annual $1000.00 fee for reparations to minorities, (just made that up but it sounds credible shhhhh).
Louis Caldera, the director of the White House Military Office, handed in his resignation today, taking full responsibility for the incomprehensible secretive low flying mission for pictures. Huh.
I am just trying to imagine president Bush responsible for such a post 911 event. Do you think the media would be satisfied with Mr. Bush's apology? (Even a flaming liberal would have to say no).
I will leave you to ponder this over the weekend:
Like that scene in a movie where someone put a bunch of curse words on the teleprompter and the news anchor read them off word for word in his closing statements of the telecast (Anchorman?). I suggest that it is only a matter of time before someone 'hacks' into Obama's teleprompter and causes him to publicly humiliate himself (more than he already has). There is proof that this is possible since it happened on the day he was inaugurated:
"There was a stumbling during the reading of the oath, when the chief justice of the Supreme Court, John Roberts, forgot the words for a second and then he got them in the wrong order. See, how typical is that? Barack, just a second before he takes over, the Republicans get one last screw up in there." --Jay Leno
...But Obama blindly followed. Proof enough?
Thursday, May 7, 2009
First of all, as I have said in a previous post, Liberals can't help being themselves when they are in the majority. Every time a liberal runs for office based on saying and doing what they really believe (excluding a few liberal states), they are roundly defeated. So they have learned the art of dodging. They dodge questions that would betray their true nature and beliefs, they dodge confrontation (how are they going to stand up to foreign dictators if they can't even face FOX news?) and they dodge honest debate (Allowing Al Gore to speak to congress about Global Warming unopposed, telling climate expert UK's Lord Christopher Monckton, former science advisor to Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, he couldn't speak because they didn't want Gore to look bad?).
Three things are currently happening that will come to light in the next few months and will plague Obama throughout his term:
- Regular Americans (i.e. most of us) are slowly tuning Obama out and forming opinions ranging from indifference, to agitation, to real anger towards him.
- Obama's control of situations and media events are unravelling and soon it will become apparent that he nor his administration really have a long term solution to our woes. Infact that realization will come shortly before the effects of his policies hit us head on.
- Congress will begin to turn on the President for survival, and Obama will suffer from the lowest approval numbers of any former President the earliest on and he will never recover. (and Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson will call all Americans racists)
- Those who hate America have had a huge reprieve from U.S. philosophical opposition and are effectively working to undermine America's position especially in the middle east. Their deeds will manifest during Obama's term, as the terrorist's see this as a 'window' of opportunity. Obama may be impeached for not protecting US Citizens.
In the mean time, the thing holding back the US economy is consumer confidence. No one wants to spend their money (remember the Carter era) so the president has to find ways to pry that money out of every Americans hands in order to fund his divisive agenda and policies. Don't get me wrong Obama isn't going to stop trying and as long as he can coerce able accomplices, he will continue to implement his socialist agenda. But in the end, this entire social experiment will fail miserably and produce the following:
- A distrust of large government for an entire generation
- Restoration of American capitalism in order to GDP our way out of debt
- Give true conservatives (not moderates) an opportunity to rule Washington DC for many years to come
- Instill a hatred for failed socialist policies with the memory of how it almost ruined our country
- Cause Democrats to have to abandon (even apologize for) their far left following in order to survive politically
- Cause the collapse of Labor Unions that were complicit in the 'enabling of Obama'
- Cause all Blacks and Mexicans to have to leave America (I'll Have A Coke!) Just Kidding
..And much much more.
DISCLAIMER: If any of the events on this blog occur the way I stated they would, I just want to go on record to say that I just got lucky. No book tours, no private readings, and please no media coverage! In fact it's just common sense that the problem will work itself out.
I feel much better. How about you?
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Feel free to leave your comments here!
Would you vote for Sarah Palin in 2012?
Poll runs till Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:21 pm
- Yes, no question she is my candidate! 53% [ 66 ]
- I'm like John McCain, Not sure until I see all the candidates 17% [ 21 ]
- I am leaning toward another candidate in the Republican party 16% [ 20 ]
- I would rather vote independant than to vote for Sarah Palin! 14% [ 18 ]
Total votes : 125
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
The State of Montana has defied the federal government and their gun laws. This will prompt a showdown between the federal government and the State of Montana. The federal government fears citizens owning guns. They try to curtail what types of guns they can own. The gun control laws all have one common goal – confiscation of privately owned firearms.
Montana has gone beyond drawing a line in the sand. They have challenged the Federal Government. The fed now either takes them on and risks them saying the federal agents have no right to violate their state gun laws and arrest the federal agents that try to enforce the federal firearms acts. This will be a world-class event to watch. Montana could go to voting for secession from the union, which is really throwing the gauntlet in Obamas face. If the federal government does nothing they lose face. Gotta love it.
Important Points – If guns and ammunition are manufactured inside the State of Montana for sale and use inside that state then the federal firearms laws have no applicability since the federal government only has the power to control commerce across state lines. Montana has the law on their side. There would be no firearm registration, serial numbers, criminal records check, waiting periods or paperwork required. So in a short period of time there would be millions and millions of unregistered untraceable guns in Montana. Way to go Montana!
See RJ's Full Blog and details of the State Law:
Monday, May 4, 2009
Core Conservative Belief: While America has flaws, we are proud of her, since we believe that the American system and American values are the best human systems of governance yet created.
Progressive Belief: America is an imperialist bully that seeks to destroy non-white people, whether within or outside of America. Her power must be reined in at all costs.
(Taken from http://www.americanthinker.com/)
Today, I want to focus on the main differences between my conservative core value and the values that are currently driving the policies of our nation.
What is a value vs a belief?
- I believe that I should eat healthy, exercise and control my weight.
- I believe that I should always tell the truth.
- I believe that I should at all times be a loving caring husband and father and put their needs before my own.
When you read the 'Progressive Belief' concerning America it may appear at first to be far from what liberals are saying they believe. But if you were to write down the actions taken by this current administration without statements of belief or justifications and compare those actions to this belief statement? It becomes a viable definition of Mr. Obama's core values concerning America. here are a few more liberal core values:
Progressive Belief: People cannot be trusted to make the right decisions with their money. It's better if the government takes and redistributes wealth, notwithstanding the fact that doing so slows the economy.
Progressive Belief: Islamic terrorism is the work of a few people angry at the US (and especially at George Bush), and the best thing we can do to placate these people is to (a) leave Iraq; (b) abandon Israel; (c) dump George Bush; and (d) engage in dialogue with the Islamic leaders.
Progressive Belief: Progressives believe that every other culture is superior to American culture, so immigrants and ethnic enclaves should be encouraged to remain separate and distinct. Not only that, they believe that it is the responsibility of ordinary Americans to yield in every instance when there is a conflict between the dominant American culture and an ethnic subculture
Progressive Belief: It's racist to keep illegal immigrants out of the country. For that reason, there should not be any hurdles in the illegal immigrant's path to the full panoply of American rights and welfare services.
In conclusion, I only ask one thing of myself and other conservatives that may read my blog. Have your 'beliefs' taken action and become values? Far too many conservatives believe, but without taking action they are useless to our cause. One of the reasons that liberals are successful in America today is that they have taken action. Right or wrong they are doing what conservatives have abdicated, and because of it, they have found a voice.