Monday, June 27, 2011

In Gold Cup final, it's red, white and boo again

In Gold Cup final, it's red, white and boo again

So I read this story early this morning just before heading to the Gym to exercise with Stacy. I'm like, "the USA soccer team loses to Mexico 4-2 and when they come to LA for a welcome home they get booed?!" Apparently LA considers Mexico their home team.

I guess they broadcast this match on TV and it was in ALL SPANISH and the SAP was also in ALL SPANISH.

I then arrive at the Gym and am on the treadmill on the second floor over in the corner doing my walk/jog. There are Flat screens suspended from the Ceiling and I have my FM radio so I can listen in on them. Because I am in the corner there is only one TV I can see properly and playing on that TV is some local station 34 which is ALL SPANISH. But it was muted and had sub-titles, also in ALL SPANISH!

...Guess I better learn Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments here. Unlike ABC.COM I do not Censor people for stating their opinions.


by David W. Andersen