Here is a story you won't see in any liberal newspaper or on any television network that has the letter 'C' in it's acronym. This Sunday will be a political show down at Notre Dame, a Catholic college, as Obama accepts his honorary degree and gives his commencement speech.
The issue: Obama's aggressive stance on abortion. What's the big deal? Take a look below at the highlights of what Obama has done since January '09:
- January 23, 2009 - Forces taxpayers to fund pro-abortion groups that either promote or perform abortions in other nations. Decison to overturn Mexico City Policy sends part of $457 million to pro-abortion organizations.
- February 27, 2009 - Starts the process of overturning pro-life conscience protections President Bush put in place to make sure medical staff and centers are not forced to do abortions.
- March 9, 2009 - Obama signed an executive order forcing taxpayer funding of embryonic stem cell research.
- March 11, 2009 - Obama signed an executive order establishing a new agency within his administration known as the White House Council on Women and Girls. Obama's director of public liaison at the White House, Tina Tchen, an abortion advocate, became director of it.
- March 11, 2009 - Obama administration promotes an unlimited right to abortion at a United Nations meeting.
- March 17, 2009 - Obama makes his first judicial appointment and names pro-abortion federal Judge David Hamilton to serve on the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
- March 26 - President Obama announced $50 million for the UNFPA, the UN population agency that has been criticized for promoting abortion and working closely with Chinese population control officials who use forced abortions and involuntary sterilizations.
- April 23 - Refused to appeal a ruling requiring the FDA to allow 17-year-old girls to purchase the morning after pill without either a doctor visit or parental involvement beforehand.
- May 5 - Details emerge about a terrorism dictionary the administration of President Barack Obama put together in March. The Domestic Extremism Lexicon calls pro-life advocates violent and claims they employ racist overtones in engaging in criminal actions.
- May 8 - President Obama releases a new budget that allows the Legal Services Corporation to use tax dollars to pay for pro-abortion litigation.
- May 8 - President Obama's new budget calls for taxpayer funded abortions in the nation's capital, and eliminates all federal funding for abstinence-only education.
..This is just the beginning folks. Every once in awhile truth actually comes through the polling process. Abortion is Murder and people are against it.
I say we contract a whineocologist to abort Obama's Presidency!