Wednesday, November 3, 2010

If He Only Had A Brain


THE OBAMA SONG

(Obama):
♫ I could wile away the hours ♪
Conferrin' with my powers
Consultin' France and Spain ♫
And my head I'd be scratchin'
While my party is a-thrashing' ♪
♫ If I only had a brain

♫ I'd unravel any Unity ♪
Lying with Impunity ♪
Republican's I'd Frame

(Pelosi): ♫ With the thoughts you'd be thinkin'
You could be another Lincoln ♪ ♫
If you only had a brain ♫

(Obama):
♫ Oh, I would tell you why
The ocean's levels sink ♪
Why this country's on the brink ♪
And then I'd lie, so just don't blink. ♫

I would not be just a nuffin'
My head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain ♪
♪ I would spend and be pushy ♪
Life for my folk would be cushy ♫
If I only had a brain ♫


1 comment:

  1. With the way the election went yesterday November 2, 2010, in favor of the Republican majority in the house. "We the People" shall have our say now.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments here. Unlike ABC.COM I do not Censor people for stating their opinions.


by David W. Andersen