Monday, April 20, 2009

Liberal Transparency

Now I don't want to take any credit for this but the world has to know (like I am blogging to more than 3 people hehe). But Rush has put together the 5 biggest reasons the Left Hates Individual Liberty. Don't worry I will put all my comments in italic.

1. Because they can't claim credit for its acheivements

2. Because it is a check on their power

3. Because it disproves their ideas

4. Because it produces wealth they can't control

5. Because it was the foundation upon which America was uniquely built

Aw I can't add anything to this.. it's too beautiful. When the truth is spoken it rings true like a bell of justice doesn't it...

Good Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments here. Unlike ABC.COM I do not Censor people for stating their opinions.


by David W. Andersen